Have you registered for the 2021 International Servant Leader Summit in Milwaukee, WI?
Register now to join an online community of speakers and attendees
navigating change together in months leading up to the June 2021 event!
The meetings below provide support for Servant-Leaders on their journey or information for those interested in learning more about Servant-Leadership.
Most meetings are now being offered in online formats.
Look below for more information and contact the organizers to receive meeting updates.
Below are upcoming dates for the Servant Leader round-tables scheduled in the Greater Milwaukee area for 2020. If you would like to receive reminders of round-table events, join the WISL Milwaukee email list.
Milwaukee Servant-Leader Roundtables
- Email to receive an invite and join online for a virtual gathering, via Zoom.
- Past & Future Physical Meeting location is the Machine Shed Restaurant, N14 W24145 Tower Blvd., Waukesha, WI 53188
- (arrive by 7:45 AM to order breakfast).
Second Thursday – MKE North: Zoom Meeting – July 9, 2020
- Email via link below, to connect and receive an invite.
- Meeting Topic: Empathy – “People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” – John C. Maxwell
- Note : Zoom meetings will continue through August 2020.
- Click here for more information
- “The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.” – Woodrow Wilson
- Past & Future – Physical Meeting Location is Concordia University Wisconsin – Mequon, 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive Mequon WI 53097.
Second Friday– MKE Downtown–MSOE: Noon hour Zoom meetings – during academic year.
- E-mail [email protected] for invitations to online roundtables
- Topic: ‘Coaching, Not Controlling‘
- Past & Future Physical Location is MSOE, CREATE Institute (Cudahy Student Center, Room CC 03, 1025 N. Broadway Street)
Third Thursday – MKE South: Zoom Meeting, July 16, 8:00am- 9:00am
- NOTE: meetings will continue through August 2020.
- Contact here for more information
- Past & Future Physical Location is Alverno College – Milwaukee, 4300 S. 43rd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53234
Fourth Thursday – Central : Zoom meeting, July 23, 8:00am-9:00am
- Join us online through Zoom meeting – FREE VIRTUAL BYOB (Breakfast or Beverage)
- Meeting links are sent via email
- Past & Future Physical Meeting Location is Summit Place Building (Glass Patio Room) – 6737 W. Washington Street – West Allis, WI 53214.
- The café has a variety of breakfast foods and drinks that people can order before we all get together at 8:00.
Servant Leadership Meetings Outside of Milwaukee
- NOTE: Virtual Meetings scheduled tentatively thru September 2020
- For more info on the Madison, meetings Email Here
- Topic: June 19 is Servant-Leadership and Theory U –
- As participants think about making change possible in themselves, we’ll strive to answer these questions:
- What lens, filters, meaning-making frames, and habitual patterns do we need to “let-go of” in order to “let-come” the future that is seeking to be born for the greater good?
- How does one compassionately discern and “hospice the old while midwifing the new” for the greater good and for one’s own greater good?
LaCrosse Area – Currently Rick Kyte and Tom Thibodeau are holding a weekly zoom conference with leaders of non- profit organizations in LaCrosse.
- These meetings are called Leading through Crisis and a different topic is chosen each week. Last week, we shared Robert Greenleaf’s work on working with boards of trustees. This week our topic is Resilience. Community conversations will shape our communities moving forward.
WISL All Cities Tour at MSOE, November 10, 2020
In-person & online, hybrid – We will add registration link
when we know more, until then, we are looking forward to see you at the roundtable!
For more details concerning Operating Agreements, Notes on Facilitation, and starting your own roundtable, see our Resources page.
Copyright 2020 Servant-Leader Milwaukee