Learn more about upcoming servant leadership events around Wisconsin by clicking on the locations below.
S-L MKE has gone virtual.
Our roundtables will continue to be hosted by the same dedicated team of facilitators as in the past. So, you can be a part of the conversation from wherever you are.
The roundtable taking place from 8:00 – 9:00 AM will be hosted by Mike Helbig and Gene Wright. The topic is conceptualization. To join the meeting via Zoom, follow the links below. As in the past, the roundtable is free, breakfast is on your own.
Meeting ID: 186 279 415 Password: 920018
One tap mobile +19292056099,,186279415# US (New York) +13126266799,,186279415# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 301 715 8592 US +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US Meeting ID: 186 279 415
Find your local number
Below are dates for the Servant Leader round-tables scheduled in the Greater Milwaukee area for 2019. If you would like to receive reminders of round-table events, join the WISL Milwaukee email list.
- First Thursday – West:
- Machine Shed Restaurant, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM (arrive by 7:45 AM to order breakfast). N14 W24145 Tower Blvd., Waukesha, WI 53188
- Second Thursday – North:
- Concordia University Wisconsin – Mequon, 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM. 12800 N. Lake Shore Drive Mequon WI 53097 For more information
- Third Thursday – South:
- Alverno College – Milwaukee, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. 4300 S. 43rd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53234 For more information click on Servant Leadership
- Fourth Thursday – Central
- Summit Place Building (Glass Patio Room) – 6737 W. Washington Street – West Allis, WI 53214
- The café has a variety of breakfast foods and drinks that people can order before we all get together at 8:00.
- Second Friday– Downtown Milwaukee–MSOE:
- CREATE Institute (Cudahy Student Center, Room CC 03, 1025 N. Broadway Street) 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Madison Monthly Conversations – More info Here
Fond du Lac Conversations– Monthly Meetings-SL Conversations
Green Bay– Quarterly Meetings- More Information Here
LaCrosse Area- Viterbo University Servant Leadership Book Club- 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7 – 8 am in the Nursing Center Room 103 at Viterbo.
The book is Waking Up White.