Servant Leadership is first and foremost a philosophy that must be cultivated through practice and reflection. One of the best ways to cultivate your own understanding of Servant Leadership is to gather with others who share your desire to learn, practice, and grow. Please take advantage of the opportunity to be with fellow Servant-Leaders by participating in our Servant-Leader roundtables and semi-annual Wisconsin Servant Leader Cities Tour events.
Servant-Leader roundtables take place almost every Thursday of each month. We have tried to locate the roundtables so that where ever you live or work you will be able to participate in at least one roundtable gathering. There is no charge to participate in these rich discussions. Our current roundtables are listed here:
- First Thursday – West: Machine Shed restaurant – Waukesha, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM (arrive by 7:45 AM to order breakfast). N14 W24145 Tower Blvd.
- Second Thursday – North: Concordia University Wisconsin – Mequon, 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM. 12800 N Lake Shore Drive
Mequon, WI 53097. For more information
- Third Thursday – South: Alverno College – Milwaukee, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. 4300 S. 43rd Street Milwaukee, WI 53234. For more information click on Servant Leadership.
- Fourth Thursday – Central: Mad Rooster Café – Milwaukee, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. 4401 West Greenfield Ave (Greenfield and Miller Park Way, 414.231.9120). The roundtable is free, breakfast is on your own. Please arrive a few minutes early to place your order.
- WI Servant- Leader Cities Tour: These are larger events held twice a year in a conference/workshop format.Note: If you would like to receive invitations to Servant-Leader Milwaukee gatherings the easiest way to do this is to join our mailing list. Click here to join the mailing list.
Connect with Servant Leader Milwaukee
One of the most important things we can do as a community is to learn from each other. Our hope is that you will have the chance to participate in face-to-face conversations with others who are committed to ethical leadership and the belief that groups of people are most effective when everyone is fully engaged.
We have a number of ways you can connect with us. Please use any (and all) of the tools that will allow you to stay connected with this community.
- Join our email list. You will receive an email notice of upcoming Servant-Leader roundtable gatherings. Join the email list.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Join the Servant-Leader Milwaukee group on LinkedIn.
- Receive roundtable invitations by joining our MeetUp group.
- Visit the Servant Leader Milwaukee website
Note: We do not sell our mailing list and you can remove yourself from any list at any time.